Ituloy AngSulong

About Ituloy AngSulong. The SEO Contest by SEO Philippines.

Friday, February 16, 2007

I am out of the competition I think

The Ituloy Angsulong contest is about to finish and my entry has been going up and down more than any other entry in the contest I believe. Maybe the search engines known I have some excellent dancing skills so they just want to dance to with me. It's 11pm here and I just got home an hour ago finishing all the work I can so I do not leave work with them not knowing what happened to the projects I was working on. And i just ate dinner and right now, I am just checking emails, and checking what clients I need to work on. As for the SEO contest, man I really don't know what to do. Right now I am posting on blogger hoping it gains the love interest from search engine MSN/Live since blogspot seems to have a special spot in the heart of MSN/Live. Ituloy na talaga. Ituloy Angsulong sa Pilipinas.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home